Subject: Re: mp3-specific config

Re: mp3-specific config

From: Brian King <brking_at_charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:51:38 -0600

Actually, the current patch handles that as well. I only keep 2 copies
of the settings, however. I just end up re-reading the playlist config.
The order of precendence is:

1. playlist directory cfg file
2. playlist cfg file
3. mp3 file directory cfg file
4. mp3 file cfg file

You can stack these just like you mentioned. The patch as it is today
ends up re-reading all these cfg files when you go to the next track.

-Brian