Subject: Re: Enqueing all types.
From: jb (res0at31_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2003-12-23

great news, thanks Brian!

i can see the benefits of both absolute and relative.

the obvious solution for someone not having to do the coding -- have both, with an
option to choose. :-)

if not feasible, i think i'd go with absolute, since one song can be in different
playlists, and may need a different relative boost depending on the playlist.