Subject: Re: jukebox player went bad?
From: Marc MERLIN (
Date: 2003-12-23

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 10:03:11AM +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Marc MERLIN wrote:
> >I guess we'll blame it on hardware...
> So you DID fall after all. I though you were a good boarder... :-)

No one saw me fall, so it doesn't count :)

But seriously, in earlier times, I've fallen many times while carrying the
jukebox, with no problems outside of the accelerometer kicking in, and the
player shutting off.

I think there was a little too much humidity (wet snow), and too much went
through my jacket, and probably a little bit went inside the player
(just guessing).
For now, it seems to work again, but it's clear that something got screwy
with the hardware.

Anyway, thanks for listening :) and keep up the good work with the software

Home page:   |   Finger for PGP key