Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Jukebox resetting itself to default Rockbox settings

Jukebox resetting itself to default Rockbox settings

From: Cap Hamilton <puccino55_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:59:51 -0700

Can anybody tell me what's going on with my Jukebox Recorder 20 (customized
to 60 Gb) running the latest CVS 021-223 and Archos 1.28. It's been working
fine for months. But now I'll configure the settings to what I want, then
when I turn it off and on again, the Rockbox software has reset to default
settings. I've tried changing the batteries.

Thanks!

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize