Subject: HD register error-still wont work

HD register error-still wont work

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 01:49:20 -0500

Well I got some new batteries, but alas I still get the msg.

HD register error
SC1 (85) 227
SN1 (170) 0
SC2 (170) 18
SN2 (85) 211

The unit is under a year old & still under warrenty. Have any of you had any
experiences with archos repair. Im trying to decide if I should send it for
repair, or just put in a new hard drive. I know they will not warrenty a
unit that has rockbox installed, BUT I never uninstalled there o.s. so,
since the disc wont spin up, it still shows only the archos o.s.
Any feedback would be appreciated
Thanks

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and
yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx