Subject: That darn .rockbox dir
From: Tjerk Schuringa (regenpak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-12-29

I finally decided to try version 2.1 in my Jeukbox 6k, and was immediately
greeted with the message:
   Error
ccessing pla
As I realized that something must have changed from version 1.4 I fired up my
win2k PoS (no pdf viewer on my Linnuks machine) and decided that the .rockbox
directory was pretty vital for the software to run properly. And so it was! Now
my gripe is that this is not clearly marked in the manual, although there are
some references in the text files in the "docs" dir in the zip file. Oh well...
Now I can finally try to make some .lang files for several Dutch dialects (like
Haags, Amsterdams, Tukkers, Drents...)

.