Subject: Recording Timer?
From: Gregor Wesolly (Gregor_at_wesolly.net)
Date: 2003-12-31

Hi,

are there minds to implements a recording timer (for a still running
recorder) which will start a record on a chosen time?

I use my recorder mainly to record audio books on ADR (Astra Digital Radio).
So I must start the recorder on the right time.
It was be very cool to program a special time and still let the recorder
running.
On the special time the recorder starts to record and stops after.

By the way Rockbox is great. I love the improvements about the original
firmware.
I am very proud that open source could make such fantastic stuff.

Happy new year
Gregor

PS: Sorry for my poor english.