Subject: Re: archos bios upgrade
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2003-12-31

Hi Mike,
I recently had a hard drive crash, so I am still re-building my links.
But here is the link to the RockBox page,
and if you do a search on
you should find the link to the talkbox patch.
And you might join the RockBox list, where you can keep up on the regular
upgrades to this open-source project.
RockBox mainly benefits the sighted user, but there are some Blind folks,
and other people that are motivated to making the TalkBox build better for
both the Blind and sighted.