Subject: New Bookmark Release - 2004-01-02
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2004-01-02

You can download the latest release of the bookmarking code at:
This includes the precompiled binaries for the FM Recorder, Recorder, and
Player models. It also has the diff against the 2004-01-01 CVS. The
following changes were made:

01. Lots of changes from myself and Henrik to (hopefully) reduce the stack
02. Minor changes to work with latest CVS.
03. Cycling through bookmarks will no longer wrap around on the bookmark
select menu.
04. Updated to 2004-01-01 CVS.

Thanks again to Henrik for his knowledge and code.

You can download the diff alone at:

If you find any issues let me know at rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com.
I'm gonna go lay down and hopefully get over my sickness.

Happy New Years All,