Subject: Re: Correct startup behavior for Recorder v2??
From: lee donaghy (lee295012_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-01-02

it's normal for the archos with original firmware.
it would startup faster as you saw on the video if
rockbox was flashed to eeprom.

 --- wolf_bulkmail_at_comcast.net wrote: > When turning
on my recently-purchased Archos

(http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/flash/rockbox_flash_boot.avi),
> it shows a single click starting an Archos device.
> Would my on-button behavior change if I were to
> flash Rockbox into the device EEPROM?
>
> Mine doesn't work that way and I'm just checking...
> Thanks for any feedback,
>
> - Eric
>
> PS: Running Rockbox (ajbrec.ajz) out of the root of
> the drive works fine - just haven't flashed it yet.

=====
Lee Donaghy
Great Yarmouth, UK
lee295012_at_yahoo.com