Subject: Re: Flashing V2 Recorder - problem
From: Chuck Roman (iss88_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-01-05

>From: "[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
>Subject: Re: Flashing V2 Recorder - problem
>Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 23:15:19 +0100 (MET)
>

> > I'm thinking the problem lies in the ROM version number. Maybe the
> > "firmware_flash.rock" plugin doesn't expect a version number of 1.32,
>and
> > just exits.
>
>This is indeed true. The V2s we came across so far all had firmware 1.23
>and
>reported 1.40a at the Archos start screen. What does yours say there?

Mine reports 1.40a on the startup screen.

>Can you send me a dump?

It's on the way...

BTW. My name is not 'Bessie Nemec' as indicated my original post. I just
have family members who think they are funny.

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup