Subject: Recording into Directory
From: Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar (abdul.nathekar_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-01-07

Guy's, you've done a fantastic job with RockBox!!! I'd never dream of
going back to 1.28!

I think I may be missing something, or not read the manual properly, but
is it possible to record into a directory, rather than the root?

In the rush of live recordings, I sometimes don't move the files
manually into directories, and after the event; could be over a few
days; I tend to lose track... I know... Take notes!!

Anyway, Thanks again, all. I can't wait for the next release, so that I
can start sweating, shaking and praying while flashing my recorder!!

Abdul