Subject: RE: ext3 in archos?

RE: ext3 in archos?

From: Michael Elsdörfer <michael_at_elsdoerfer.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:11:37 +0100

> we can also do MS-Windows style symlinking, what Windows calls "shortcuts"

A bit off-topic, but I thought you might be interested: Did you know NTFS
also supports hard links, at least on directories? They are called juctions,
but most people don't know, as there is no interface in the Windows
Explorer. I was very surprised when I found out.

See a demonstration here:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#junction

Michael