Subject: Re: Recording into Directory
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-01-08

--- Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar
<abdul.nathekar_at_blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I think I may be missing something, or not read the
> manual properly, but
> is it possible to record into a directory, rather
> than the root?

You are not missing anything. The current software
always puts the recorded file in the root.

I think it makes more sense to put it in the directory
where you where when you entered recording mode so I
recently changed my personal build to do just that.
Does anyone think we should change this? I can submit
a patch.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com