Subject: Re: AW: Recording as plugin?
From: ajf_at_midmaine.com
Date: 2004-01-08

As someone who records a lot, and would't own the Archos without this
feature, I am unpersuaded that making recording a plug-in is the best way
to spend developer time. Making the core smaller is not a benefit if you
always have to load a bunch of periperal plug-ins anyway just to do what
you want to do.

I would favor scheduled recording, further work on silence detection, and
more precision in time split recording as areas needing more immediate
attention.