Subject: Re: Viewing Files With Plugins
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-01-08

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Eric Linenberg wrote:

> Before the .rockbox directory and the .rockbox/rocks directory gets
> completely out of hand I think a reorganization needs to be done. The patch
> tracker already has a few patch that address this situation, but sooner is
> better then later.

I agree with you that we need to deal with this dilemma. I was in fact sitting
in front of Henrik Backe's cleanup patch and thought about committing it, when
this viewer-concept attacked my brain and I realized that applying his patch
now, only to introduce this viewer concept the next day would add more work
than if we fixed both at once.

If we're lucky, we can persuade Henrik to implement it! ;-)