Subject: Re: MAS

Re: MAS

From: Fox <fox_at_woozle.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:29:22 -0500

Here is a reply I got after a very polite inquiry. I asked about the MAS
3587F chip. This is the chip we want correct?

thank you for your interest in Micronas.
We are very sorry, but the MASF is not a programmable chip.

But if you are still interested in one of our chips, we have got a special
workgroup
where you will be able to get all information you need about our products.
Therefore please send us your details so that we can create an account for
you.
You will receive an auto confirmation of your access by e-mail.

Kindest regards,
Your MMinfo Team

-Fox