Subject: Re: RLD and music stops suddenly...
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-01-08

Planet77 wrote:
> when I play a song sometimes it stops playing through the headphones, this
> means that the time is going on in the display and sometimes after 10 to 20
> seconds the sound comes on again. If i try to go back, it's the same there
> is no sound.

Make sure there is a disk access between the silence and your rewind. I.e. first skip to the next track, then back and search to the same place in the track.

If it's repeatable across disk access, then you have corrupt data. Either the file itself is busted or the disk layout is.

If it's not repeatable across disk access, then it's a problem with the buffering done by Rockbox.

--
Björn