Subject: Resume flaking out...
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2004-01-08

I wanted to check and see if anyone else was running into a similar
problem as me. My unit is very touch senstive (battery mounts, jostling
reboots it).

Anyway.. I have resume set to 'ask', but occasionally when I am listening
to music it will reboot and bring me to the menu w/o asking me to resume.
Usually if it reboots again I am then asked. It would just appear that
occasionally the resume is screwing up.

Can anyone reproduce this?
Version: 040801-0115 (built it happily last night)
Recorder Version.

Thanks

Rob

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is
 out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if
 there is a light from within."
        - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross