Subject: Greetings from down under
From: Graham Baker (plantek_at_goldenit.net.au)
Date: 2004-01-09

Hi guys - just had a look at your Rockbox stuff and subscribed to your
list - this stuff is amazing!

The BIG question from me is - are you going to bring out RockBox for the
Iriver iHP120 HDD jukebox?

I can assure you that there are many many iRiver owners (me included!) that
would buy your software in an instant - there is an awful lot of bugs with
iRivers - you guys would make a real killing if you were able to come up
with some alternate firmware - this thing has everything going for it,
hardware-wise, it's just let down by poor software which I am sure you could
easily beat...

Please consider!

Best regards,
Graham Baker