Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2004-01-02
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Björn Stenberg wrote:
A few small issues:
- You can't hijack the F3 key. Yes, bookmarking is more important than toggling the status bar, but we will fix this in a larger UI overhaul Real Soon Now®.
- Pressing F3 when you don't have any bookmarks just clears the screen for a second, then returns. Quite confusing. A "No bookmarks" splash would be better.
- "List bookmarks" in the menu always shows me a corrupted first entry.
- In tree.c, the BUTTON_PLAY case fills in 'buf' for you. You don't have to do it again for each subcase.
- For some reason my settings are not saved (but my resume point is) since I started using the bookmark patch. I can't see anything obvious in the patch that would cause this, though.
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew