Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2004-01-02
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2004-01-09

"Björn Stenberg" <> wrote in message
> A few small issues:
> - Pressing F3 when you don't have any bookmarks just clears the screen for
> second, then returns. Quite confusing. A "No bookmarks" splash would be

I get a "Bookmark Empty" splash????

> - "List bookmarks" in the menu always shows me a corrupted first entry.

This one is my fault, I've been overzealous helping Ben to save some
If it tries to create both a a recent bookamark and an ordinary bookmark,
the second one will be corrupt. I'll help Ben fix this (after all I created
the problem)

> - For some reason my settings are not saved (but my resume point is) since
I started > using the bookmark patch. I can't see anything obvious in the
patch that would
> cause this, though.

I've seen this before and hav not been able to figure out why it happens,
But reseting your settings seems to help.