Subject: Re: Descrambler for multimedia
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2004-01-09

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:25:24 -0700, Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

>On that topic, When my Archos FM dies (and we all know it will) what
>manufacture should I be considering?

Given that there is no clear path yet for RockBox and given the propensity of
the FMR to fail, you might want to do what I did - buy a spare or two to put
on the shelf. I now have 3 Recorders - one to use and 2 spares. I've used
each one for about a month to ensure against infant mortality. Now the other
two are waiting for clumsy hands to strike :-(

John

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net