Subject: 2.1 Loading Problem
From: William McGaughey (BillM_at_gti-usa.com)
Date: 2004-01-09

I need some help. Have a 6 gb recorder upgraded to 30 gb. Have not had problems with previous releases. After loading 2.1 (AJBREC and Rockbox folder) all functions seem to work fine except the battery status. After booting up, there is a "?" in the battery status indicator location on the WPS. I can go to the "Display" function and get either the numeric or graphic function to come up OK. But as soon as I shut down and start up again, I am back to the "?" in the battery location. I assumed the AJBREC file was corrupted so I downloaded it a second time but ended up with the same result. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Bill