Subject: Cold weather issues?
From: H C (
Date: 2004-01-09

Hi, fellow Rockbox fans!

I have been using my new JBR20V2 with Rockbox in the
car successfully until the weather turned very cold
this week. It seems that, when the temperature is
below freezing, it won't boot, but gets stuck on the
"Archos Jukebox Recorder... OS Version: 1.40s" screen
with the progress meter a little less than half way

I have to heat it up for quite awhile before I can get
it to boot!

Has anyone else had this problem? Are there any
suggestions? I really hate to have to take my JBR
inside very time I park the car. One of the reasons I
upgraded to this from my RioVolt MP3/CD player is that
the RioVolt would not work in very cold weather. I
thought the Archos would do better!

Do you Yahoo!?