Subject: Re: Cold weather issues?
From: ajf_at_midmaine.com
Date: 2004-01-09

I think it is unrealistic to expect the Archos to work well after being
subjected to very cold weather.

My first JBR started having problems after a 1 hour outdoor field
recording session when the temp was below 10 degrees F. This was a
downard spiral that ended with having the unit repaired.

I also lost a cell phone by leaving it in the car overnight when the temp
fell to 0 F.