Subject: Non recognized format for digital recordings.
From: Bram Janssens (s.a.janssens_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: 2004-01-10

Hi,

when I record from the digital SPDIF input and try to play then recorded file the following happens:

- if played on the jukebox itself, the timecode in the mp3 it not correct, i.e. it has no length but it does play, however, much longer than the original recorded length;
- if copied to a PC and played for example in winamp, nothing is played; windows media player generates errors.
- when I run the Rockbox option "Update VBR" this returns "Not a VBR file"

Does anyone know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong?

Bram.