Subject: Re: ATA error: -1
From: Vthokiestm (vthokiestm_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-01-10

Hey,

I just had the same error a couple of weeks ago. The problem was the
batteries were too dead to start the charging function. I had to take
out the batteries and charge them in an external charger, and now its
functioning as normal again. The batteries are normal 1500 mAh NiMH, so
any ol' charger will do.

-