Subject: Can't get triggered recording precise
From: kurzhaarrocker (
Date: 2004-01-10

Although I tried hard to increase the precision of the trigger I
failed. I still get variations of start time that are up to 1s on the
same input signal. My hopes that the problem could be solved by
improving the trigger response are destroyed. Just to try everything I
even implemented a really-busy-polling of the peak values that
directly starts recording via callback - without any gui refreshes in
between. Still the same lousy response times. Maybe other programmers
can do better than me, I can't, I give up. If anybody calls "show me
the code" I will but it's in a dirty / undocumented state thus I don't
intend to publish it.
Simple triggering does work if you're confident with a precision
within 1s. But that's not good enough to be comitted.