Subject: Re: what do you think about : Playlist = Folder

Re: what do you think about : Playlist = Folder

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:28:04 -0800

Salokyn wrote:

>Yes, but you have to get through the F1 menu to do that.

IMO, a bigger issue is that the playlist has to be playing to view it.
I've been meaning to allow the playlist viewer to view/edit playlists on
disk and I finally got a chance to work on it this weekend. It's still
preliminary and I have some work to do before submitting but, if anyone
is interested in trying it out, the patch and binaries can be found at:
http://hardeeps.freeshell.org/viewer/

ON+PLAY->View on a playlist to view it.
F1 (r) or Menu (p) from the playlist viewer gives you a few options
including the ability to save the playlist.

Feedback is most welcome.

-Hardeep