Subject: Rockbox build from CVS - small UCL file?

Rockbox build from CVS - small UCL file?

From: Steve Russell <pic.projects_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:19:06 -0000

Kudos to Roland for his cygwin environment... followed his instructions and
was able to get a clean compile in just a few minutes starting from scratch.

I've compiled the latest CVS source and get a 167806 byte ajbrec.ajz file
(recorder build, all defaults), but the corresponding UCL file is only 5
bytes long. I don't see anything relevant on the list, so I just want to
make sure there's no known problem or obvious pilot error before I start
debugging.

Thanks, Steve.