Subject: Re: button?

Re: button?

From: Minuk Choi <Choi.Minuk_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:05:48 -0500

I don't think much skill(I have none myself) is needed for an immediate "remedy", but I figure, since the only feasible option seems to be, to solder wires and relocate the buttons, might as well see if an interface of some sort can be standardized... for future expansion.

The layout of the buttons... is similar, but not exactly beneath each button of the layout. The F1, F2, and F3 keys, for example, are not on the same line(F1 is a little higher, I believe). There is always the solution of just cutting out the layout part of the top lid... and then you can directly press the buttons themselves... although that leaves the Archos vulnerable.