Subject: Re: Remake User Interface

Re: Remake User Interface

From: Bram Janssens <s.a.janssens_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:53:08 +0100

Remake User InterfaceI completely agree, especially on your comments about exiting the menu's. The current keybindings are not very efficient in my opinion and also not always as intuitive as you would expect. For example: the F3 function (as it is now), how many times are those functions (scrollbar, statusbar and display) used? I think less than a function like soundsettings or recording.

Bram.