Subject: RE: button?
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-01-12

Such "standardization" (not sure of the spelling..) should be a way to use
simple, home-made, remote controls !
I know there is an hardware hack to enable the use of the remote control
with the fmr, but the idea could be be recyling broken (ie. inexpensive)
cell-phone keyboards...

Of course, this is just an idea, not a project...

Nicolas