Subject: Re: Remake User Interface
From: H C (hccebay_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-01-12

Bram,

Hear, Hear. I can't imagine ever changing the scroll
bar once it is set, but a quick jump to recording
would be great. This is why I am excited about the
thread discussing user-configurable quick-menus for
F2. I hope it applies to F3 as well.

Soundman

--- Bram Janssens <s.a.janssens_at_student.utwente.nl>

http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-02/0642.shtml