Subject: (no subject)
From: Devin (dmc2_at_pitt.edu)
Date: 2004-01-13

Hi,

When I was trying to reflash to the latest rockbox, I accidentally (I
think) reflashed my FM Recorder with the original archos firmware
(archos_v2_140a.ucl) instead in a moment of idiocy. Subsequent attempts
to get Rockbox to run, whether the flash_fm version of ajbrec.ajz, the
2.1 version, or the latest daily build have been unsuccessful, even
after I made sure to use directory snoop to wipe whatever old files were
still hanging around. It always loads the Archos 1.40 software no
matter what I do. Is there anything else I can do to get Rockbox back
or am I screwed?

Thanks in advance.