Subject: mp3 tools (was RE: I need a freeware tool...)

mp3 tools (was RE: I need a freeware tool...)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:25:23 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Andreas Stemmer wrote:

> http://www.willwap.co.uk/Programs/vbrfix.html

Isn't there anyone reading this who would be willing to contribute to the
community by collecting and maintaining a list with useful mp3 tools such as
this?

We also very regularly get questions about mp3 collection synch tools, id3 tag
editing tools, mp3 edit tools, etc.

We could host the list on the rockbox site.

Or is there a good site already which such info that we can refer to from the
site?