Subject: Re: Viewing Files With Plugins UPDATED

Re: Viewing Files With Plugins UPDATED

From: Henrik Backe <backe_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:10:42 +0100

"Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote in message
> Neat. I'll provide the build stuff that will generate a nice view.config
file
> as well as name the viewer plugins properly.
>

> Linus wants them to be 'handlers' or 'filters' but in my head those names
> don't make it any clearer. Anyone else with any preferences on the name
issue?

Yes please help, I'm not really happy with any of my names.

So far I've put everything new in filhandle.c and filehandle.h
and the public functions so far are

void init_handles();
short file_get_attribute(char* filename);
bool file_supported(short attr);
#ifdef HAVE_LCDBITMAP
char* file_get_icon(short attr);
#else
int file_get_icon(short attr);
#endif
char* file_get_plugin(struct entry dptr);

.../Henrik