Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: (Another) New Bookmark Release - 2004-01-10
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Excellent! I have now, finally, committed this code to CVS.
I made a number of changes to the code though:
- Replaced all short variables with int. Short has no advantage for internal
- Replaced your email address with your name in the copyright header. I don't
- Changed the exit button in the bookmark viewer from LEFT to OFF, since most
- Renamed /.rockbox/mrb.bmark to /.rockbox/most-recent.bmark, for clarity.
- Removed all /* BM */ comments, naturally.
- Reformatted and added some space to the code, including replacing all
- Removed the following commented-out code:
- Removed the bookmark_autobookmark() call from the Disk Info screen(!) in
- Reshuffled the following lines in randomise_playlist():
if (playlist.num_inserted_tracks > 0 || playlist.deleted)
- Renamed the configuration file setting strings to conform with the format of
- Replaced "," with ";" as bookmark field separator. This allows a single
I probably broke something when doing all these changes, so test it thoroughly.
I still have a few small issues with the bookmark feature:
- I think the icon is nice, but it doesn't look like a bookmark at all. It's
- Playlist bookmark files are named <playlist>.m3u.bmark, which means that
- I still haven't grasped the difference between List Bookmarks and Recent
At last, a very big THANK YOU for writing this code and having the patience to adapt it to all my whims. :-)
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew