Subject: RE: mp3 tools

RE: mp3 tools

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:41:32 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Andreas Stemmer wrote:

> I could do this. What is the preferred way of submitting such documents?

It would be a bit up to you. You could for example get CVS commit access and
then you could edit and commit a HTML files all by yourself. The web site
updates automaticly from CVS... This method makes you entirely independent of
others.

Another approach would be to simply submit updates to the patch tracker, and
have an admin commit it in the web CVS.

If you come up with another idea, I'm sure we can work something out!

> I know http://www.gofurygo.de/, which has a big selection of MP3- and
> Archos-specific freeware tools

Would you say that site is good enough to simply make us redirect people there
or is there a point of providing a separate list?

I find the site confusing.