Subject: 'Upside down' screen not stored in config file?
From: Mark Bright (mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2004-01-14

Hi,

I have just been setting up a configuration file for use when I am using my
FMR in the car, different volume, equalisation etc to sound good, but also a
larger font and simpler WPS screen to make it easier to see at a glance. I
also found that the upside down screen was perfect for use in this setting,
but when I saved the config file.. Upside down is not saved?

Is this "Design Intent" or an oversight?

. The new alternate lines feature will also be very useful, thanks for the
continued great work guys...

Mark