Subject: RE: mp3 tools
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-01-14

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>> I know http://www.gofurygo.de/, which has a big selection of MP3- and
>> Archos-specific freeware tools
>
> Would you say that site is good enough to simply make us redirect
> people there or is there a point of providing a separate list?
>
> I find the site confusing.

Me too, this site is too complex and bulky. I would prefer to have a short
overview of the most important tools only.
I'm creating a html list of the mp3 tools at the moment. The list is still
too long and mainly windows dominated for the moment, so I'd like to sort it
a little bit and shrink it down to a sensible size first before I submit a
patch.

Andreas