Subject: Re: Viewing Files With Plugins UPDATED
From: tim vogt (
Date: 2004-01-14

TP Diffenbach wrote:

>(Yes, my sync'ing software can determine when the Archos copy is newer, and
>copy it back or alert me to choose the version I prefer, but I like keep
>things simple by making all copying one-way from PC to Archos.)
Going on a tangent, what software do you use to sync? I just upgraded
my FMR to a 60GB Fujitsu drive, so now I'd like to keep it sync'ed with
my PC hard drive (40 GB) and the NEO35 (60 GB) in my car. If there's
decent syncing software already out there, it would save me from writing
my own scripts to do it.