Subject: RE: S/PDIF sync'ing
From: Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar (
Date: 2004-01-15

Is there a "Sync Rec" switch on your digital mixer? This could be your
I use an ADV-2000 analogue to s/pdif converter box, from Maplins, and
this mode needs to be switched off. When switched on, I get a similar
problem as you are experiencing. The only other problem with this unit
is the digital conversion is not bang-on Zero CD level!!! otherwise,
everything is fine.