Subject: RE: S/PDIF sync'ing
From: Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar (abdul.nathekar_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-01-15

Ooops, I meant Zero DC bias level...

Spolling chaker not werking!! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar
Sent: 15 January 2004 00:50
To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se

Is there a "Sync Rec" switch on your digital mixer? This could be your
problem...

I use an ADV-2000 analogue to s/pdif converter box, from Maplins, and
this mode needs to be switched off. When switched on, I get a similar
problem as you are experiencing. The only other problem with this unit
is the digital conversion is not bang-on Zero CD level!!! otherwise,
everything is fine.

Regs

Abdul