Subject: (Re)Flash - I couldn't find it..

(Re)Flash - I couldn't find it..

From: Planet77 <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:11:40 +0100

Hi!
I couldn't find a manual or something like it on the rockbox website. When I
flashed my rockbox I kept the important files, like it was written in the
"flashing-manual".
I want to reflash my Archos, because I want to test if the RLOD problem is
happening with the original Archos Firmware, too. Afterwards I can flash it
again or load the Rockboxx firmware again the old way.
Is there a site with step-by-step instructions how to "re-flash" my Archos (I
have the 20GB JBR)

Have a nice day
Fred