Subject: Re: What is RLOD?

Re: What is RLOD?

From: Christof Schablinski <mail2_at_schablinski.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:49:31 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Christof Schablinski wrote:
>

>>But, what still wonders me is, why does my JBR with Rockbox OS 2.1 only
>>freezes while playing songs
>

> Have you run scandisk on the filesystem? Does it always happen on the same
> song(s)? If so, can you provide one for us to test with?

I've run Win XP's version of scandisk. Without the 2 options it reported no errors.
With the option "Search and repair defective sectors" it took forever (aborted it), because my JBR
20 runs only at USB full speed.

It doesn't always happen on the same songs. As I noticed now, Rockbox doesn't hang or freeze, it
stops producing the audio signal. The horizontal scroller in the WPS still moves on. At the latest,
the audio signal comes back at the next song. When this happens, the red light usually goes on for a
very long time.

Christof