Subject: Re: patch for building viewers
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-01-16

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Henrik Backe wrote:

> How are you going to handle getting the different rocks to the right
> directory when creating the distribution? A script or a "make install"
> command?

I think I'll go for a 'make install' command that creates a local directory
tree properly setup. Then the daily zip-builder can just copy that tree into
the zip tree.

> Should the this rules file be made public (thru cvs) so developers can make
> patches against it?

Yes.

> If so it might be a good idea to hav it handle other rock connected files ie
> sokoban.txt.

Yes. The current 'viewers' file should probably be converted to a PLUGINS file
(or similar) instead, where we can handle plugins more genericly...