Subject: RE: Remove Today's Build for the FMR
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-01-16

I agree, the quality of daily builds lead us to bad habits...
but shouldn't we have more frequent, minor, release ? It would probably
mean more work to maintain the manual etc, but think to the agitation caused
by the 2.1 release...

Maybe a 2.1.1 would make official the recorder V2 radio auto detect, upside
down screen...

I'm very happy the way it is, it's no formal request :)
The list provide enough information to decide if upgrading to the leatest
daily build to get a correction/new function is an option. And reverting to
a previous version is very easy (I'm not sure for flashed boxes, but I
understood a ucl cannot be that bad for the box).

Well, have a nice weekend anyway :D
Nicolas