Subject: Re: Recording Playback
From: Planet77 (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2004-01-16

----- Original Message -----
From: "Oscar Munoz" <oamunoz_at_yahoo.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 3:44 AM
Subject: Recording Playback

> Hello all, I am forwarding this message on behalf of
> my friend who is using the Rockbox software. Any help
> on this would be great.....message to follow:
>

> Dear Rockbox,
>
> I have a Jukebox Recorder 20 with the latest 2.1
> software.
>
> How in the world do I play back the recordings I
> recorded? Do they end
> up as a song or something?

> Dan B.

Hi!
The files are saved in the root directory in the following format :

R040114-184855.mp3

This would be a recording from 14-01-2004 (R040114) started at 18:48:55 or 6 o'
clock 48 minutes and fiftyfive seconds PM.

If you have recorded something and stopped the recording later it should be on
your Jukebox Harddisk.

Have a nice day
Fred